Together with our partners we are happy to invite you to an interactive workshop within European Week of Regions and Cities called "Talent Attraction and Retention: Showcasing Regional Strategies".
When: October 10 from 14:30
Where: Rue Montoyer 21 Brussels 1000 Belgium Multi Region House
During the workshop, South Moravian Region, Wielkopolska Region, Slavonia, Baranja and Srijem, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region and their representatives from various sectors will delve into the issue of attracting and maintaining talent in the regions and will present various relevant projects.
With regard to the European Year of Skills and in light of recent developments, talent attraction and work with expats is becoming an increasingly developing, attractive and important topic.
- Eva Holzová (Smart City Projects and Event Manager, Brno City Municipality)
- Neda Martić (Director at the Network of entrepreneurial incubators of the Virovitica-Podravina County)
- Filip Kaczmarek (Member of the Wielkopolska Regional Parliament and a chairperson of its Education and Science Committee)
- Piotr Calbecki (Marshal of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region)
- Vendula Nováčková (Head of the Representation of the South Moravian Region to the EU)
Stay with us even after the debate, networking over a glass of South Moravian wine and other regional snack will certainly bring new ideas and perspectives!
Note that each participant must have created their profile on the official platform, using their EU Login.
The workshop takes place within the 21st edition of the European Week of the Regions and Cities, an annual four-day event during which cities and regions showcase their capacity to create growth and jobs, implement European Union cohesion policy, and prove the importance of the local and regional level for good European governance. More information and full programme can be found HERE.