The processing of personal data to meet the legal obligation is directly determined by special regulations or such an obligation arises for KJMK by special regulations. Personal data processed for these reasons is handed over to the competent authorities, bodies or institutions in cases where a special law so requires. When processing personal data at KJMK, there is no automated decision making taking place on the basis of which acts or decisions involving interference with the rights or legitimate interests of citizens would be made.
Personal data are processed by KJMK only for a necessary period of time that is unique for individual processing purposes. After this period, personal data are destroyed or are retained for the period specified by applicable law.
In the case that personal data are processed at KJMK, the person concerned shall be entitled to:
- request information about processing of personal data
- request access to their personal data
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data (if they believes the personal data processed by KJMK is inaccurate)´
- object to the processing of personal data
- request the deletion of their personal data, or require restrictions on their processing
- require the transferability of personal data provided by KJMK
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority
These requirements will always be properly assessed and settled in accordance with the relevant provisions of European Parliament and EU Council Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the abrogation of the Directive No. 95/46 / EC, the General Data Protection Regulation.
Where the processing of personal data is subject to prior consent of a particular person, that person has the right to withdraw such consent. However, this is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to its recall.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact Data Protection Officer: Pavla Filipová, Žerotínovo náměstí 449/3, 601 82 Brno, tel.: 541 651 523, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.